A Lasting Beauty Solution
Get the look you want with permanent makeup! No more thinking about the small details day in and day out. From eyebrow microblading to lip color application, our experts will have you looking flawless in no time.
Permanent Makeup is by appointment only! No Walk-Ins!
Permanent Makeup Services
Permanent Makeup Tattooing
Permanent Makeup Prices
Prices Starting From:
Brows (tattoo) $250
Microblade Brows $300 starts
Ombre Powder Brows $300
Eyeliner (lower) $150
Eyeliner (upper) $200
Eyeliner (upper and lower) $300
Lip Liner $300
Full Lips $500
Tattoo Fading $50 starts
Beauty Mark $50
All prices include consultation. Additional charges may be added for touch-ups or requests requiring additional time.
Recommended Pre and Post Care For Permanent Makeup
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, or vitamin E twenty-four hours before your procedure. Be sure to alert your technician to any blood thinning medications you may be taking.
- Do not go tanning in or outdoors or have a sunburned face.
- Do not get a wax or tint 3 days before service.
- Do not drink alcohol or caffeine the day of the procedure.
- Do keep in mind that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- Discontinue use of hair growth products at least 2 weeks prior to the day of your procedure, i.e. eyelash growth serums.
- If you are prone to cold sores, obtain a prescription from your physician to prevent outbreaks.
- Inform your technician of any and all recent laser procedures, peels, skin thinning meds, medical procedures, etc.
Failure to follow instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration, or infection. Remember, colors appear brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften. A touch-up procedure may or may not be necessary. Final results cannot be determined until healing is complete. Touch-up procedures must be made 30-90 days following the procedure. Additional fees will apply for touch-ups after 90 days following the procedure.
Permanent Makeup Policies
We strongly recommend a consultation prior receiving permanent makeup to review expectations, medical concerns, after care, color selection, etc. The consultation takes 15-30 minutes, the procedure takes about 2- 2 1/2 hrs, and the touch-up takes 1 – 1 1/2 hrs. Arrive 15 minutes early the day of your procedure to fill out required forms.
Appointments are required for the consultation, procedure, and touch-up. No call, no show will require a non-refundable $50 deposit to reschedule. A 24 hr notice to reschedule is required for the procedure and touch-up appointments.