Utopia’s piercing salon focuses on high quality. We stand out because Laura has:
- Over 15 years of experience
- Professional training
- Adheres to safe, sanitary, sterile industry standards
- Her autoclave is tested monthly
- She uses single use needles
- Large jewelry selection
- Aftercare instructions
- Virtually painless
At Utopia Salon, you can be sure you will receive a safe, professionally executed piercing. Laura is extremely concerned with the health and success of your piercing(s). If you have any questions, concerns, need advice, or simply require assistance changing your jewelry, Laura is always happy to assist her clients. She continues to learn new piercing techniques, safety standards, and innovations as they develop. She takes pride in treating every client with respect and maintaining first class professionalism. Laura feels the integrity of her work, her superior customer service, and the success of her business speaks for itself.
- Please bring your license or id card
- If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian must sign the release form. Your parent or legal guardian must bring his/her license or id card. Legal guardians must also provide legal guardianship documents.
- We understand you want to bring friends, but please keep in mind how crowded the waiting area can be when we are busy. Also, due to limited space and safety concerns, only one person can fit in the room with you and only one, maybe two people can see from the doorway.
- We pledge to help you heal your piercing(s), but you must agree to adhere to the advice given and follow aftercare instructions.
- Walk-ins are always welcome, but appointments come first. Because we currently have only one piercer, we recommend calling ahead to minimize waiting.